So, if you want to impress your friends with smoke tricks, this is the article for you. Some of these simple tricks can be performed best with a Hookah pipe. Hookah works better mainly because the smoke is thicker and it is easier to inhale as opposed to cigarettes because Hookah smoke isn't too hot when it is inhaled. So the article will list tricks, difficulty rating (in my opinion) and a rating on how cool it looks (again in my opinion).
- Difficulty: 8/10
- Impressiveness: 10/10
- Smoke rings are by far one of the hardest tricks to pull off but they are by far one of the coolest you can perform. Some people can blow a big ring and then blow a little ring through it (very cool).
- Take a hit between 5 and 10 seconds long.
- Make your mouth in an "O" shape. It really helps to curl your lips around your teeth. The "O" must be more vertical than horizontal if you are going to successfully blow rings. So, make the "O" shape, curl your lips around your teeth, then make sure the "O" is vertical, not horizontal.
- Make a little cough in your throat. This little cough is extremely hard for some people while it is very easy for others. This is the part that people cannot successfully do whether it being because of what you have to do or their timing isn't right or whatever else their problem is. It just takes time and practice.
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Impressiveness: 5/10
- The Snap Inhale is a pretty easy and straightforward trick. It just involves a little practice.
- Take a fairly small hit, about 2-4 seconds.
- Control your exhale, slow it down to about half as fast as you would normally exhale. Make sure the exhale is very slow and light, so the smoke comes out as a cloud.
- One the smoke cloud is outside your mouth, suck it back in and then exhale normally. This may sound pretty easy, but it isn't too easy, although it isn't rocket science (it's not too hard).
Dragon Smoke or Dragon Force
- Difficulty: 1/10
- Impressiveness: 4/10
- This is a pretty cool trick if you can do it right. But it is pretty simple.
- Take as big of a hit as you want (as long as it's over 4 seconds).
- Close the top of your lip onto your bottom one, so that there are two openings on both sides of your mouth.
- Exhale and smoke should come out on both sides of your mouth. If you want it to be really cool, move your head around so the smoke trails, hence, Dragon Smoke.
- Difficulty: 3/10
- Impressiveness: 6/10
- For some people, this trick is one of the hardest ever. But for others, it is literally the easiest trick ever.
- Take a 3+ second hit.
- Curl your bottom lip so that it is farther out than your top lip. Make sure the lip is curled upward, otherwise it won't work.
- Exhale slowly, but just into your mouth. Then, let the smoke flow out my itself and as it flows out, inhale through your nose. Inhale as much as desired then simply exhale normally.
- If you bounce the cigarette up and down vertically, it should make smoke rings.
- For Smoke Rings:
- Remember not to make your "O" too wide.
- You can blow two rings at once, just place your index finger in front of your mouth as if you are going to say "shhh" but blow the ring and it will (by itself) blow two rings, each on one side of your finger.
- Don't try too hard! Practice makes perfect. It helps to practice in front of a mirror.
- Hookah is best to perform these tricks with because bongs/cigarettes/pipes just emit smoke that is too thin.
- Have fun with these; they can really impress people.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Do Smoke Tricks. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.